With busy schedule at work and school, sometimes it's tough to remember everyone's birthdays. A friend, family member, or boss's birthday was a day or so ago and you forgot to wish them. Now what? Wishing someone "belated happy birthday" is so boring. It has no life or enthusiasm in it, plus you made the grave mistake of forgetting their birthday. Obviously it's too late to get them any birthday gifts or birthday cards, however these messages can become your savior. Now the question is, how to wish them and what to say when you are thinking about belated messages? If that is your dilemma, this article is here to rescue you from over-thinking and wasting anymore of your precious time. So, let's not waste anymore time and take a look at some witty belated happy birthday messages. And if you really want to know what to write in a birthday card, then click on the link to read the entire article.
Birthday Wishes to Send
Nothing beats making someone smile and hopefully forget that you couldn't remember their birthday. Try some of these messages that might just help save the day (because of the delay).
- I've just emerged from surfing on the Internet, non-stop, for 360 days. (I think that's a record)
- Just gave birth to quintuplets.
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?
- I was busy conducting sensitive negotiations that may, in future, bring peace to our troubled planet.
- I was out collecting cans and bottles along the roadside and, well... time just flew by.
- I didn't want to be the first to remind you that you're another year closer to the big sleep.
- I took a bullet for the president and have just regained consciousness.
- I was arrested after getting into an express line with 14 items.
- I was stricken with a very specific form of amnesia that affected only my ability to remember birthdays.
- Happy Belated Birthday! I must have inherited my lateness from my ancestors -- they came over on the Juneflower!
- Sorry I forgot your birthday. Can you reschedule it for sometime next week?
- I hope your birthday was as special as you are.
- Belated Happy Birthday to someone fabulous, youthful, gorgeous, smart, and sexy. Hope it was worth waiting for!
- Who knew it was you birthday? Looks like everyone but me! Hope it was happy!
- Don't think of this as a late birthday card. Think of it as early for next year. Happy Belated Birthday!
- I didn't forget your birthday, I'm just fashionably late.
- You're another year closer to dressing like Dad.
- I may have forgotten your birthday, but at least I remember that I forgot your birthday.
- I didn't really forget your special day, I just figured you deserved more than one.
- I may have forgotten your birthday, but I didn't forget about you!
- It's nice to work for someone who knows the secret to being a good manager... being a good person.
- Although these birthday wishes will arrive a little late, you're always wished much happiness, no matter what the date.
- I didn't forget about your birthday; I just wanted to help prolong the celebration.
- Happy belated birthday to someone who now has the liberty to forget mine.
- This card must have been lost in the mail. Happy Belated Birthday!
- So sorry this is a little late, I hope your year will be all things great!
- They say: better late than none at all, next year, I hope I'll be on the ball.
- I hear you're celebrating a belated birthday...bet all the other fools sent them on time!
- Sorry I forgot the most important day of the year...your Birthday!
- I hope your birthday was as special as you are. Please don't fire me. Belated Happy Birthday!
Now that you have pretty good idea of what these messages should be like, try any of these the next time you get one of your "forgetful spells". Although I would like to add that don't do it again.