Celebrating a kid's birthday may seem like a daunting task until you realize that there are only two main factors to take care of―good food and entrainment! That is all you need, and the kids will be rooted to one place, no more running around and turning the place into an out-of-control madhouse.
So if it's a kid's party that you're planning on throwing, the following BirthdayFrenzy piece will provide you with some recipes for finger foods that you can dole out real easy and fast and promise a whole batch of really happy kids?
What are we offering?
- Take a roll of wheat and cut it in the center
- Separate the sides and stuff it with grated chicken, cooked with rosemary, peppers, and mayo sauce.
- Garnish with lettuce leaves, olives, and cucumber pieces.
- Make it colorful and it'll be a hit.
What you do is this:
- Take any regular crackers and then bake them in the oven till they've become hot.
- Then use slices of cheese and spread over the crackers while both are hot.
- The cheese will stick on.
- Spruce it up with chilly flakes and oregano powder.
- Cut the potatoes into long rolls
- Shallow or deep-fry these.
- Add flavor by dipping in salt and then in chili powder (go easy if you're not sure about the same) You can even use pepper powder for the same.
- The different and unique flavors that all these spices combined lead to is something that takes the dish from simple to awesome.
Something really healthy and tasty? So here's what you do:
- Take regular toasted bread.
- Boil eggs and then using an egg cutter, cut the boiled egg into neat pieces.
- Carefully arrange the egg pieces onto the toast and then garnish with ketchup.
Here's what you do to put this easy dish onto the table:
- Take regular slices of bread.
- Use a pan and heat till hot.
- Pour a block of butter or refined oil in it.
- When the butter starts sizzling, pour in some oregano powder, chilly flakes and cheese (personal preference).
- Spread this over the pan and then put in the slice of bread and rub it in so that the remnants of the pan are stuck to the bread.
- And that's all there is to it. Serve with tomato ketchup for added flavors.
Choices, choices, choices. So many choices, and so little time. These won't take any time to prepare, so there's nothing to fret about. You can comfortably tap most of these dishes and go on to make a roaring success of that party. Your kid will love you for it, heck, his friends will too.