How would you say happy birthday in a funny way? What are those humorous elements that make birthday wishes worth laughing? We tickle your funny bone.
Birthday wishes mean a lot. A few words when spoken with love have the power to make someone feel special and joyous. Repeating the same words, ‘happy birthday to you’ is quite a cliché. So you can come up with some ways that are absolutely jocular and humorous. Jot your fun filled greetings on cards, gift wrappers and cakes.
Funny Ways to Wish Someone on their Birthday
➜ With social networks gaining immense popularity, you can opt for various ways to greet your loved ones. Make them feel special by sending customized gifts on Facebook. They have numerous options for animated cartoons with humorous themes. Post them on the profile of the person whom you are wishing. You can also compose hilarious status messages for your loved ones.
➜ One of the ideas is creating an amusing birthday event on Facebook. And then see how comments fly. You can also throw a virtual party through the virtual party apps already built on the websites. You will find plenty of funny birthday videos on YouTube. Copy the URL and then post it on the wall of your friend. I’m sure your friend will end up rolling on the floor, laughing.
➜ Text cool messages to your friend on the eve of his birthday. If he is your close buddy, then witty jokes will do the wonders to make him laugh.
• You are 17 around the neck, 42 around the waist, 96 around the golf course
• Another year, another new place that aches.
• Some words of wisdom for your birthday, “Smile while you still have teeth!”
• One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!
• With age comes wisdom. (You’re one of the wisest people I know!)
➜ Personalize birthday cards by exploring some creative ways to make it funny. Sketch funny cartoons on cards and pen down funny quotes.
Visions appear of colorful balloons,
In the background, I hear those fine tunes.
Near the end of the dream, I can taste a delicious cake,
It must be your birthday, as I awake ~ By Martin Dejnicki
Birthday cards are all the same,
That just seems an awful shame.
But this one’s different from the start,
Since it traveled from the heart ~ By Martin Dejnicki
➜ Check out some more cute and funny sayings for birthdays.
• On your birthday, let me wish you plenty of joy, I know you’re too old, but I still bought you a toy!
• Happy Birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don’t die before you eat your cake.
• If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.
• With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.
• Sixteen candles make a lovely light But not as bright as your eyes tonight.
➜ Imagine wishing your friend in a language that is completely unknown to him!
• Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu ~ Japanese
• La Multi Ani ~ Romanian
• Buon Compleanno ~ Itlian
• Hau`oli la hanau ~ Hawaiian
• Eytyxismena Genethlia! or Chronia Pola ~ Greek
• Fortuna dies natalis! ~ Latin
• Feliz Cumpleaños ~ Spanish
• Veels geluk met jou verjaarsdag ~ Afrikaans
• Joyeux Anniversaire! ~ French