Happy birthday quotes are so many in number that sometimes it gets difficult to select just one. All of them convey the meaning differently. But what do we do when all the quotes in front of us are equally good? We've made your job simpler by selecting few of the very best.
Here we have a list of famous and unique quotes. Some of these are by celebrities around the world, in honor of their loved ones. Apart from these, you can also use your own imagination and create a few wonderful quotes. In that case, you can be sure that nobody else has used them before. Read on to know the various happy birthday wishes and quotes.
Happy Birthday Quotes For
Every woman is special and quotes for her should be special too. These quotes for women will help you with birthdays of all the women in your life - be it your mother, sister, wife or even a boss. Use these quotes while writing a small note with a present you're gifting , or just on a simple birthday card.
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. ~ Robert Frost
- I never forget my wife's birthday. It's usually the day after she reminds me about it. ~ Anonymous
- Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other, never forgets them. ~ Ogden Nash
- The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. ~ E. Joseph Cossman
Here are a few birthday sayings for men that you can go through. Selected from a wide range of interesting quotes, we are sure these will appeal to you. They can be used not only in greeting cards and presents, but also while sending just a happy birthday text message. These quotes are a perfect way to complete what you want to say, in just a few words.
- Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life. ~ Herbert Asquith
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. ~ Jennifer Yane
- Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. ~ Tom Wilson
- We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it. ~ Author Unknown
- I'm sixty years of age. That's 16 Celsius. ~ George Carlin
It's your moms birthday, the gift is ready along with a beautiful card. There is a lot you want to say, but, you don't have the time. Now what? A quote? But would that summarize everything that needs to be conveyed? Well yes, if you choose the right quote. These meaningful quotes can enhance your gift, make it special, and convey what needs to be conveyed.
- You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience. ~ Author Unknown
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~ Mark Twain
- Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician. ~ Anonymous
- Old age is not so bad when you consider the alternatives. ~ Maurice Chevalier
- Life begins at forty. ~ W B Pitkin
Dads, or men in general, are not very fond of quotes that don't include humor. To put it better, they would prefer some fun quotes than the usual sentimental ones. Use our collection of humorous birthday sayings or have a look at the quotes here. They will surely make him happy. Remember that a quote should represent the person in one way or the other.
- They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body. ~ Author Unknown
- May you live all the days of your life. ~ Jonathan Swift
- Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter! ~ George Bernard Shaw
- Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age. ~ French Proverb
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity. ~ Tom Stoppard
Is your toddler celebrating his first? On second thoughts, the year really doesn't matter. It's a birthday and that's what matters. Here are some birthday sayings for children that might help to plan your kid's birthday. You can use these, while sending out invitation cards or party favors. You can also use these while gifting something to another child.
- So many good things come in pairs, like ears and socks and panda bears. But, best of all are set of twins, with extra laughter and double grins.
- It's as simple as A-B-C, A birthday's more fun if you share it with me!
- A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip! ~ Anonymous
- Today (Name) you are (Age)
What more can I say,
You're becoming special
Each and every day,
So blow out your candles
One by one
Enjoy your birthday
Have lots of fun.
- Sweets and treats and lots of fun. Let's celebrate as (name) turns One (1). ~ Anonymous
Friends are family for most, and their birthdays are as special as those of family members. Take a look at these birthday sayings for your pals that might just come in handy on such birthdays. These quotes are really funny and humorous, just like the friendships we share, isn't it? Some of these can even be used on the occasion of Friendships day.
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. ~ By Lucille Ball
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. ~ Larry Lorenzoni
- Youth is a disease from which we all recover. ~ Dorothy Fulheim
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~ Chili Davis
- At the age of twenty, we don't care what the world thinks of us; at thirty, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at forty, we discover that it wasn't thinking of us at all. ~ Anonymous
Funny Birthday Quotes
Now here are some really different quotes - funny, humorous and dissimilar. These are guaranteed to make a person laugh. You can also use some funny one liners as birthday quotes, and make it a tad different. These can be very useful when you are surprising someone with a birthday present or card. You really will add to the joy. Have a look.
- Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake. ~ Anonymous
- I occasionally get birthday cards from fans. But it's often the same message: They hope it's my last. ~ Al Forman
- Life begins at 40 - but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times. ~ Helen Rowland
- The "I just woke up" face of your 30s is the "all day long" face of your 40s. ~ Libby Reid
- The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything. ~ Oscar Wilde
- What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. ~ Voltaire
General Birthday Quotes
While gifting something to someone not that close, words are a problem. You have to be very careful with what you say. You can't seem too close to the person, nor can the quote look very ignorant and irrelevant. The quotes listed here are some general quotes, which are perfect for situations that demand us to be neutral.
- At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgment. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Plant the seeds of Love in your hearts. Let them grow into trees of Service and shower the sweet fruit of Ananda. Share the Ananda with all. That is the proper way to celebrate the Birthday. ~ Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. ~ Abraham Lincoln
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. ~ Bob Hope
- Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years.
- May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. ~ Frank Sinatra
These were various birthday quotes that you can use while gifting someone or while writing that birthday card. Suggest these to some friends and members of your family. Remember that using these will surely make a difference, that's why they are so famous, aren't they? Hopefully, we made your job easier and you've found the perfect quote.