Looking for some funny 80th birthday quotes for your loved one? Here is a cool compilation of beautiful 80th birthday messages that perfectly enunciate your love to them!
A fluttering peek of the entire past by remarking just a few words. That’s how the 80th birthday quotes should be. So what if aging brought with it freckles and wrinkles? Words of mirth and merriment keep the heart unwrinkled, as long as they want it. Sometimes, when nothing occurs to the mind, and you’re unable to figure out the perfect way of celebrating the 80th birthday of your loved one, some words of acclaim and admiration do the trick. After all, turning 80 is a big milestone in a person’s life. They’ve learned everything. However, the only issue is to remember it.
Today, when you’ve chanced upon wishing them on their eightieth birthday by choosing some words of accolade, in the form of these 80th birthday sayings, this, for sure, would add worth to this milestone. No matter if you use them on the birthday cake, on a greeting card, or in a series of messages throughout the day, every word you’ve put on paper would ensure a sparkle in their eyes and a gleam on their lips. That said, here I put forth my assemblage on some happy 80th birthday quotes that promise to give that special person one of those rarest moments in life; tears and smile, at the same time.
Funny 80th Birthday Quotes
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity. ~ Tom Stoppard
- If you survive long enough, you’re revered – rather like an old building. ~ Katherine Hepburn
- This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday. I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn’t let me – Homeland Security. ~ Art Buchwald
- Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. ~ Cyril Edwin Mitchinson Joad
- If I’d known I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself. ~ Eubie Blake
- Perhaps, It takes a long time to grow young. ~ Pablo Picasso
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. ~ Reverend Larry Lorenzoni
- You’ve heard of the three ages of man – youth, age, and “you are looking wonderful.” ~ Francis Cardinal Spellman
- Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them. ~ Anna Magnani
- Time draweth wrinkles in a fair face, but addeth fresh colors to a fast friend. ~ John Lyle
- The quality, not the longevity of one’s life is what is important. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. ~ Sam Ewing
- The best way to get a man to do something is to suggest they are too old to do it. ~ Ann Bancroft
- When some women grow old they lose their looks. Others are not so lucky. ~ Unknown
- Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough. ~ Groucho Marx
- The advantage of being eighty years old is that one has many people to love. ~ Jean Renoir
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~ Mark Twain
- You’re getting old when you don’t care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don’t have to go along. ~ Unknown
Funny birthday quotes remind me of an unknown saying that goes like, you’re old when people call you at 9 in the night, and ask ‘I’m sorry, did I wake you?’. Amazing quotes, aren’t they? Believe me on one thing, these quotes, even though they’re just black scribbled over white, are capable of rendering some moments of high spirits and euphoria. After all, the old don’t expect anything but remembrance from you. Go, pick up a birthday present of their liking, make a cute casual card, and write in some of the above-quoted words. Trust me, they’ll love it, no matter what.