Finding 90th birthday quotes has never been this easy. All you have to do is go through the following article and get the quotes and sayings in just a few minutes…
A man over ninety is a great comfort to all his elderly neighbors: he is a picket-guard at the extreme outpost; and the young folks of sixty and seventy feel that the enemy must get by him before he can come near their camp. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
In today’s world which is filled with stress and worries, being able to see your 90th birthday is nothing short of a gift. Not many people get the privilege to celebrate this day and it is a blessing. Regardless to say, the celebrations are going to be really special and filled with happiness and good wishes. To make someone’s 90th birthday memorable, getting the entire family and friends together to celebrate the occasion is the perfect way to go. And it’s obvious to say that a momentous birthday party might be on its way.
You must have thought of touching birthday cake ideas, party decorations, food, and party invitations as well. But most of all, the birthday gifts should be extraordinary this time. And with that, you are going to need good 90th birthday quotes and sayings to write on the card for the guest of honor. You can’t go empty-handed now, can you?
In our following section, you will find some amazing quotes that you can include in your card. Trust me, when he/she opens your card and reads the quotes, they are definitely going to be pleased. So make your father/mother’s or grandfather/grandmother’s birthday an exclusive celebration. What’s stopping you?!
Quotes and Sayings
The following are some quotes that you can write on the birthday cards you are planning on giving the birthday man/woman. Remember, this is a very special birthday and it requires your love, understanding, and presence to make it even more wonderful. And one more thing, it’s all right if the quotes are not too sentimental or serious. Life is all about being happy and keeping people around happy.
Interesting Quotes for Men
1. The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune. ~ Pope Paul VI
2. “Oh, to be 70 again.” Upon seeing an attractive woman on his 90th birthday. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
3. Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own. ~ J. P. Sears
4. Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday.’ ~ Steven Wright
5. May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. ~ Frank Sinatra
6. Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. ~ Charles Schulz
7. Growing old is like being increasingly penalized for a crime you have not committed. ~ Anthony Powell
8. They say that age is all in your mind. The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body. ~ Anonymous
9. Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. ~ Truman Capote
10. The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing our enthusiasm. ~ Aldous Huxley
Wonderful Quotes for Women
1. Age is not important unless you’re a cheese. ~ Helen Hayes
2. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age. ~ Robert Frost
3. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake. ~ Anonymous
4. Time may be a great healer, but it’s a lousy beautician. ~ Anonymous
5. I think all this talk about age is foolish. Every time I’m one year older, everyone else is too. ~ Gloria Swanson
6. Nobody’s “old” anymore – they’ve just been around for a long time. ~ Abigail Van Buren
7. Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative. ~ Anonymous
8. We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it. ~ Anonymous
9. What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. ~ Brigitte Bardot
10. Once I was looking through the kitchen window at dusk and I saw an old woman looking in. Suddenly the light changed and I realized that the old woman was myself. You see, it all happens on the outside; inside one doesn’t change. ~ Molly Keane
These were some funny, witty, intelligent, and famous sayings for you to write in a card. If you would like some help coming up with the birthday party ideas, here’s an article on birthday sayings, whether funny, witty, serious, or sentimental, they all have the same message – live a happy, successful, and stress-free life with family and friends. Enjoy!